Cookie Warning

Alert! Alert! This blog may employ cookies!
Cookies are potentially dangerous!!
If you're worried about using cookies, don't read this blog, or...
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED!!!
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED!!!
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED!!!

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Great Dalek Balls of Fury


Stan the Cyberman: See, I told you I heard Master & Mistress return.
Lee the Cyberguy: I wonder what they brought back from their workout this morning?




Lee: Ah, how nice of Master & Mistress to bring me breakfast!
Stan: Uh, don't you think they intended...I mean, shouldn't we at least share it?
Lee: Are you kidding me? We can't waste time carefully dividing a prime cinnamon roll like this into pieces! You know what they say, to the early alien belongs the tasty treats!
Stan: I don't think I've ever actually heard anyone say that.
Lee: Show some loyalty to your species! We Cyberfolk have to stick together, and grab anything we can get, before those Daleks discover these donuts and claim them. So like I said, I'll take this one, and you can have whatever else is in the bag. 




Stan: I guess Lee was right. I do deserve to eat this entire maple-covered cinnamon roll. I hope Master & Mistress don't mind if I borrow a knife and fork.




Denim: Look sir, a donut bag! Shall we see what's inside?
Pocket: Just be careful. My sensors indicate the Cybermen have been here recently. Who knows what traps they may have laid for us.




Denim: Look sir, donut holes! One for each of us!
Pocket: By Davros' gnarled fingers, now I'm angry!
Denim: I don't understand. What's wrong, sir?
Pocket: Look at the size of that bag! Follow me, Private. It's time to EXTERMINATE THE CYBERMEN! EXTERMINATE THE CYBERMEN!! EXTERMINATE THE CYBERMEN!!!
Denim: Yippee!
Pocket: Private, you will not say Yippee again!
Denim: Yes sir. Sorry sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment