Cookie Warning

Alert! Alert! This blog may employ cookies!
Cookies are potentially dangerous!!
If you're worried about using cookies, don't read this blog, or...
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED!!!
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED!!!
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED!!!

Sunday, June 26, 2016

The Yeti & Independence Day


Red: I like this much better.
Blue: I don't know. The omelet slices now remind me of a snowman.
Red: Or a Yeti.
Blue: How do they remind you of a Yeti?
Red: Well, do you remember how the Great Intelligence controlled the Yeti with shiny spheres secreted inside their furry bodies?
Blue: Of course. But that brings up another point. Our omelets aren't furry.
Red: They would be if I bought Master a cat. 
Blue: Well, Independence Day is coming up.
Red: Yeah, I'm really looking forward to the sequel.
Blue: That's not what I meant.
Red: You mean, you don't want to go with me?
Blue: No, that's not what I... Of course I'll go with you. I'll even pay for the popcorn.
Red: Great! I'll go purchase the movie tickets, then buy Master a cat!
Blue: Uh, wait. Hold on. I'm not sure that's such a good idea! Wait up, Red!! Let's talk about this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment