Cookie Warning

Alert! Alert! This blog may employ cookies!
Cookies are potentially dangerous!!
If you're worried about using cookies, don't read this blog, or...
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED!!!
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED!!!
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED!!!

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Fractional Negotiations


Pocket: What better way to cap off an outing than with a sundae on a sundae?
Denim: Agreed, sir. Do you mind if I take the cherry?
Pocket: What? You want to take the cherry that caps off our sundae-on-a-sundae?
Denim: I'll let you have half-of-my-half of the whipped cream.
Pocket: Let me get this straight. You propose to give me half-of-your-half--
Denim: Just say yes, sir, please?
Pocket: As long as I also get an additional spoonful of hot fudge.
Denim: You drive a hard bargain, sir.
Pocket: I'm a Dalek. What do you expect?

No comments:

Post a Comment