Cookie Warning

Alert! Alert! This blog may employ cookies!
Cookies are potentially dangerous!!
If you're worried about using cookies, don't read this blog, or...
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED!!!
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED!!!
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED!!!

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Fantasy Creature Alert


Pocket: Alert! Alert! Fantasy Creature Alert!
Denim: Sir, what is a fantasy creature alert?
Pocket: I suspect these rocks could be mythical goblins, brought to life by some strange science not recorded in the Dalek databanks.
Denim: Sensors detect no life signs, sir.
Pocket: Sensors may be wrong. Look, they're all around us now. They must move when we're not observing them. Remain on Alert!
Denim: Rocks can't move, sir. Don't be scared.
Pocket: Scared? Scared? I'm not scared, cadet. It's impossible for a Dalek to be frightened. Now, if I was a hobbit, or a dwarf, then I might be scared. But I'm a Dalek, so I'm not scared! Nonetheless, I remain on Alert!! And so will you, cadet, if you do not wish to be exterminated, Exterminated, EXTERMINATED!!!
Denim: Yes, sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment