Cookie Warning

Alert! Alert! This blog may employ cookies!
Cookies are potentially dangerous!!
If you're worried about using cookies, don't read this blog, or...
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED!!!
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED!!!
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED!!!

Friday, December 15, 2017

Not Quite Threatening Enough


Shadow: I can't believe this is our last moment in England.
K-9: Not quite. They don't begin boarding for an hour yet.
Shadow: Still, we've had such a wonderful time!
K-9: Yes, but everything ends eventually.
Shadow: I suppose. Still, I want to savor our last moments here.
K-9: Not me. I want to eat up, and get to the gate.
Shadow: What's the hurry?
K-9: When they call for pre-boarding, I want to be first in line.
Shadow: You're just angry they made us ride with the cargo last time.
K-9: Well, I did think you could have threatened to Exterminate them more convincingly.
Shadow: Perhaps the tea can bolster my threatening presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment