Cookie Warning

Alert! Alert! This blog may employ cookies!
Cookies are potentially dangerous!!
If you're worried about using cookies, don't read this blog, or...
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED!!!
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED!!!
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED!!!

Friday, April 13, 2018

Perfection In All Things


Denim: I was impressed by how you ordered the staff to load up our plate.
Pocket: The sacrifices of Lent, and our vigil in the desert, have purified my soul.
Denim: So now it's back to ruling the Humans with an iron hand?
Pocket: Dalekanium, Cadet. It's a much stronger metal than iron.
Denim: Forgive me, sir.
Pocket: Never! I demand perfection in all things now, Cadet.
Denim: Sorry sir. By the way, your honey packet is upside down.
Pocket: Really? Should I mention that when I fill out the customer survey?
Denim: I shouldn't think so, sir. You wouldn't want them to think you were overly critical.

No comments:

Post a Comment