Cookie Warning

Alert! Alert! This blog may employ cookies!
Cookies are potentially dangerous!!
If you're worried about using cookies, don't read this blog, or...
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED!!!
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED!!!
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED!!!

Sunday, July 13, 2014

The Bovine Daleks



Denim: Do I really have to do this, boss? It sounds undignified.
Pocket: Trust me, you'll like the result.
Denim: Yeah, I've always dreamed of breaking out in cow spots.



Pocket: I said turn! I need to reach your side!
Denim: Uh, boss? I'm getting a little uncomfortable with this. 



Pocket: Just a few more touches, and we'll be ready.
Denim: I can't wait.
Pocket: Enough! Show me your backside and be quiet!
Denim: Couldn't I just have a Time Out?



Denim: Proximity Alert! Proximity Alert! ProximITY AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!


Pocket: Finished! Now I ask you, have you ever seen such fine-looking Bovine Daleks?
Denim: I can't see. I've got a cow snout taped to my visual sensor.
Pocket: Your electronic eyes can deceive you. Don't trust them.
Denim: We're Daleks, not Jedi Knights. We can't wield the Force.
Pocket: No, but we can shake some major Dalek Tail!
Denim: I guess it's just going to be one of those nights…

Pocket & Denim Dalek

No comments:

Post a Comment