Cookie Warning

Alert! Alert! This blog may employ cookies!
Cookies are potentially dangerous!!
If you're worried about using cookies, don't read this blog, or...
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED!!!
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED!!!
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED!!!

Sunday, April 20, 2014

A Dalek Easter Adventure

Pocket: Denim do you see this mess?  The Mistress will be furious, 
             she just cleaned the counter.
Denim: Boss, it wasn't me.

Pocket: Thanks for helping me clean up the mess. 
             I want the Mistress to have a good Easter.

Denim: I still wonder if we could find the culprit?

Denim:  Hey Boss I think I found the culprit.  What should we do?
Pocket: Exterminate, Exterminate, EXTERMINATE!!!
Demin: Dibs on the Ears.



No comments:

Post a Comment