Cookie Warning

Alert! Alert! This blog may employ cookies!
Cookies are potentially dangerous!!
If you're worried about using cookies, don't read this blog, or...
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED!!!
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED!!!
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED!!!

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Rusty After the Doctor Who Episode "Into The Dalek"


Rusty: I have seen the stars in the sky. I have seen great beauty. I am--
Artist: Yes, you have seen my sketches, haven't you?
Rusty: I am a good Dalek!
Artist: Uh, well, you seemed to like my sketches, so yes, I suppose you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment