Cookie Warning

Alert! Alert! This blog may employ cookies!
Cookies are potentially dangerous!!
If you're worried about using cookies, don't read this blog, or...
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED!!!
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED!!!
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED!!!

Thursday, July 6, 2017

Using Your Power For Good


Spider-Dalek: Pepperoni Pizza, Extra Cheese, and prepaid tickets. I think we're ready to go see Spider-Man Homecoming.
Iron Dalek: What's to drink?
Spider-Dalek: I've packed a teapot and a pouch of Yorkshire Tea. I figure the counter staff can provide the hot water.
Iron Dalek: I doubt it. Cinema workers frown on you bringing in your own food.
Spider-Dalek: That may be true, but I find people are much more cooperative when you threaten them with extermination.
Iron Dalek: Good thinking. I knew I gave you that more powerful suit for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment