Cookie Warning

Alert! Alert! This blog may employ cookies!
Cookies are potentially dangerous!!
If you're worried about using cookies, don't read this blog, or...
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED!!!
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED!!!
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED!!!

Friday, September 29, 2017

Looking For Loki


K-9: I still don't understand why we couldn't have gotten the Doctor Who card game.
Shadow: I object to being categorized as a villain. 
K-9: It's illogical to be ashamed of your heritage.
Shadow: I'm not ashamed of who I am. I just reject easy labels. Now, do you want to see the next card or not?
K-9: Sure. I hope it's Thor, or better yet, Jane Foster. She reminds me of Sarah Jane Smith.
Shadow: I'm hoping it's Loki. He's a righteous dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment