Cookie Warning

Alert! Alert! This blog may employ cookies!
Cookies are potentially dangerous!!
If you're worried about using cookies, don't read this blog, or...
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED!!!
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED!!!
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED!!!

Friday, March 30, 2018

Roadside Sustenance


Pocket: I can't believe you dragged us all the way out into the middle of nowhere--
Coulson: But you said you two needed an adventure.
Pocket: Without packing adequate provisions!
Coulson: I got confused, okay? With you two giving up everything for Lent--
Pocket: Lent's over, soldier!
Coulson: Like I said, sir, I got confused. Sorry.
Denim: At least that roadside shop had these candies. And look sir, their English!
Pocket: I don't suppose they had any Jelly Babies?
Denim: I could go ask them.
Pocket: Good idea! Send Coulson back. He's got a lot to atone for!
Coulson: But sir, please! Couldn't I consume my Licorice Allsort first?
Pocket: What? You mean... Oh, very well. Go ahead.
Coulson: Thank you, sir.
Pocket: That's the problem with Lent. All that sacrificing puts me in an easygoing mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment