Cookie Warning

Alert! Alert! This blog may employ cookies!
Cookies are potentially dangerous!!
If you're worried about using cookies, don't read this blog, or...
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED!!!
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED!!!
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED!!!

Friday, July 27, 2018

Pyramids Go Bust


How do you like my new home?
By utilizing the power of mathematics, 
my new dwelling will empower me. I will be invincible!

What? You say Pyramid Power is a myth?
Oh well. I'll work on channeling my Biorhythms instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment