Cookie Warning

Alert! Alert! This blog may employ cookies!
Cookies are potentially dangerous!!
If you're worried about using cookies, don't read this blog, or...
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED!!!
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED!!!
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED!!!

Friday, January 17, 2020

Saddle Up Those Daleks


Denim: So I guess we're back in the saddle again, sir?
Pocket: Well, we are traversing the Saddle Road.
Denim: I could totally exterminate a Moco Loco right now.
Pocket: Hold your horses, Cadet. We just arrived.
Denim: I'm going to ask for extra gravy. 
Pocket: Give it a rest, Cadet. Enjoy the majesty of the Big Island.
Denim: Oh, and I want my egg sunny side up.
Pocket: Great! Now you've got me wanting one!
Denim: Sorry sir. I'll try harder to relax and enjoy the scenery.
Pocket: It's a little late for that now, Cadet!!
Denim: The Saddle Road's not all that long, is it, sir?
Pocket: By Davros, it better not be!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment