Cookie Warning

Alert! Alert! This blog may employ cookies!
Cookies are potentially dangerous!!
If you're worried about using cookies, don't read this blog, or...
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED!!!
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED!!!
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED!!!

Friday, February 21, 2020

Mystery Fruit and Hawaiian Generosity


Denim: What is it, sir?
Pocket: Isn't it obvious, cadet? It's a fruit I got out of the free exchange box.
Denim: Oh. I thought maybe you dug it out of the lint screen in the dryer.
Pocket: Don't be disparaging, cadet! I'm sure our little mystery fruit will be wonderful. 
Denim: Yes, the generosity of the Hawaiian people is well known. But if it's all the same to you, I think I'd prefer a Moco Loco, sir.
Pocket: Any more moaning cadet, and I'll make you wear that grass skirt again.
Denim: I'd wear a grass skirt for a Moco Loco.
Pocket: If you ask me, you're Dalek Loco! 


Pocket: So, you still want that Moco Loco?
Denim: Aren't you going to sample your mystery fruit, sir?
Pocket: Sure. Of course. I just need to go out for awhile. You coming?
Denim: Yes sir!

No comments:

Post a Comment