Cookie Warning

Alert! Alert! This blog may employ cookies!
Cookies are potentially dangerous!!
If you're worried about using cookies, don't read this blog, or...
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED!!!
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED!!!
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED!!!

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Dangerous Donut Dilemmas


Pocket: Wow! You've been busy this morning!
Denim: My sleep cycles have been disturbed lately by Master & Mistress' vacation plans, so I thought I'd make them something special for breakfast.
Pocket: You know, Private, bribery doesn't always work.
Denim: Perhaps not, but I'd really like to accompany them to England this year.
Pocket: So would I. Sometimes, it seems as if all the other Daleks have been there except us.
Denim: It's not right. You were the first Mistress made, and I was the first of her new, improved models.
Pocket: Improved? How?
Denim: Well, I made all these donuts this morning, didn't I?
Pocket: Yeah, I'll admit that's pretty impressive.



Pocket: It looks like you've made two different models.
Denim: Yes. There's the traditional cake donuts, with holes in the middle. And then there are the jelly filled, with the rounded tops. Which ones shall we give Master and Mistress for today's breakfast?
Pocket: Well, when I face a dilemma, I find it helpful to surround myself with good options.



Denim: Okay, we've surrounded ourselves with good options. Now what?
Pocket: Alert! Alert! Alert! Donut Extermination Imminent!



Pocket: Why don't we serve them both kinds, and let them decide which one they want?
Denim: But what if they eat both of them, and then they go weigh at the gym, and find they've gained weight, and so they put the rest of the donuts in the freezer and blame us for making them and--
Pocket: Blame you, you mean.
Denim: What? You'd let me take all the blame, and miss out on a trip to England, because--
Pocket: Relax, Private. I'm sure they'll make a responsible choice. Say, don't look behind us now, but you missed a spot.
Denim: What?
Pocket: You left a spot of jam on the counter.
Denim: Oh, ha ha. You are just too funny today, boss. Major Dalek Humor Alert...

No comments:

Post a Comment