Cookie Warning

Alert! Alert! This blog may employ cookies!
Cookies are potentially dangerous!!
If you're worried about using cookies, don't read this blog, or...
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED!!!
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED!!!
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED!!!

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Free Dalek Flyers


Denim: Look at what I found in the cereal box, sir!
Pocket: Oh no! Hide it! Put it back in the box, quick!
Denim: Why? What's wrong?
Pocket: Free schwag always brings out the crowds. Especially Superhero schwag.




Thor: Ah, what wonderful Human ingenuity. A gift that truly celebrates the nobility of flight!
Iron Dalek: I must say, my namesake looks rather good in that picture.
Captain Skaro: I'm honored to be joined by my namesake in protecting this household.
Hulk: Hulk not in picture. Hulk want to be in picture!!!
Denim: It looks nice enough, but Daleks don't play Frisbee. What can we do with it.
Pocket: Hold on, I think I've got an idea.





Pocket: Wheeee!!!
Denim: No fair, sir! You've been jumping for fifteen minutes now!
Hulk: Hulk want a go too!
Thor: Yes, I too, who am so accustomed to flight, must confess I would like a turn as well.
Pocket: Wheeee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment