Cookie Warning

Alert! Alert! This blog may employ cookies!
Cookies are potentially dangerous!!
If you're worried about using cookies, don't read this blog, or...
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED!!!
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED!!!
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED!!!

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Gold's First Outing


Gold: I don't get it. Where's the menu?
Blue: Trust Master & Mistress. They know what's best here. 
Gold: But this is my first outing. I want to see a menu!



Gold: Salad? I don't get it. Master & Mistress never eat salad at home. 
Blue: You've heard Master play the piano. Think of the salad as the first movement in a great symphony.
Gold: Uh...okay. But I want more cheese on my half!



Gold: I don't get it. This pasta looks weird.
Blue: That's because they're serving it with chili and cheese instead of spaghetti sauce. Excuse me, Mr. Waiter. Hey, Mr. Waiter! A little service please? My master needs his soda topped up. And make it snappy, or I'll exterminate you! 



Gold: I don't get it. Master & Mistress wanted this? That cake's melting. Its innards are oozing onto the plate.
Blue: That's not melting cake innards. That's hot fudge. And it's delicious, trust me.
Gold: Hot fudge?
Blue: That's right. Chocolate cake, strawberry ice cream, more chocolate cake, whipped cream, a cherry, and a gallon...well, a lot of warm, rich, hot fudge!



Blue: So, do you get why Master & Mistress like coming here so much?
Gold: Yes, I think I comprehend the reason for the twinkle in their eyes.
Blue: I think I see a little sparkle in your optical receptor.
Gold: No, it's the orange-tinged glare of the setting sun.
Blue: And I suppose all those groans and moans I heard during dinner meant nothing?
Gold: Oh, that was just my systems carrying out a little routine maintenance. Nothing at all to do with dinner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment