Cookie Warning

Alert! Alert! This blog may employ cookies!
Cookies are potentially dangerous!!
If you're worried about using cookies, don't read this blog, or...
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED!!!
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED!!!
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED!!!

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Davros Versus Terry Nation


Davros: Daleks: what are you doing?
Rex: Preparations underway to light candle, Supreme Leader.
Davros: This room possesses adequate lighting. Candle illumination is unnecessary.
Red: Today is the birthday of the creator. We must honor him.
Davros: I am your creator!
Rex: With respect, Supreme Leader, you merely accelerated our rate of mutation, and developed our travel machines. You are not the Creator.



Davros: I forbid you to believe in this Myth of a Creator. You will not light that candle!
No, stop that! I forbid you to sing!



Rex Red:
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday, Terry Nation,
Happy Birthday to you!"

Davros: This ceremony is illogical. It defies science and reason! You will erase this belief from your data banks, and desist from such following such ancient and senseless customs!



Davros: What? For me? My own slice of the birthday donut?



Perhaps some customs and beliefs should be upheld. Rather than catering to weak emotions, they remind us of our glorious heritage, and what wonderful beings we are. Very well, I salute you, Terry Nation. Perhaps you really did create me: great, glorious, and magnificent me!

After all, could a superior being of my vast intellect and extraordinary good looks have come into being by random chance? I think not!

No comments:

Post a Comment