Cookie Warning

Alert! Alert! This blog may employ cookies!
Cookies are potentially dangerous!!
If you're worried about using cookies, don't read this blog, or...
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED!!!
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED!!!
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED!!!

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Addiction Crazy


Blue: Look, with this platform, I'm as tall as you.
Artist: I'd be careful of standing on that, if I were you.
Blue: Why?
Artist: You risk contracting a human addiction called--



Blue: Whoa! Why all this shaking, and all these dancing lights?
Artist: It's what I tried to warn you about. Get off quick, before you succumb to Disco Fever!



Blue: You know, I'd be willing to risk Disco Fever, for a bite of these burgers and sweet potato fries.
Artist: I'd be careful about tasting those, if I were you.
Blue: Why?
Artist: You're just addition crazy, aren't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment