Cookie Warning

Alert! Alert! This blog may employ cookies!
Cookies are potentially dangerous!!
If you're worried about using cookies, don't read this blog, or...
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED!!!
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED!!!
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED!!!

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Fighting Flavors


Lee: Is it just me, or is Boysenberry the best flavor ever?
Stan: Personally, I'm partial to Cookie Dough.
Lee: Boysenberry is all natural.
Stan: Cookie Dough is completely artificial, just like us.
Lee: Boysenberry is purple, which historically only kings and royalty were allowed to wear.
Stan: Cookie Dough contains butter, eggs, flour, and best of all, chocolate!
Lee: I raise my arm high because Boysenberry shoots me into the utmost ecstasy!
Stan: I extend my arms wide to show how Cookie Dough fills me with joy and satisfaction!
Lee: It's a shame we can't buy any candy.
Stan: No problem there. We'll just promise not to convert the counter staff into Cybermen, and they'll give us all the taffy we want.
Lee: It's good to be a Cyberman.
Stan: No argument there.

No comments:

Post a Comment