Cookie Warning

Alert! Alert! This blog may employ cookies!
Cookies are potentially dangerous!!
If you're worried about using cookies, don't read this blog, or...
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED!!!
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED!!!
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED!!!

Saturday, March 26, 2016

The Dangers of Egg Coloring: Part 1


Artist: So, are you ready to color those eggs?
Rex: I suppose so. I have one question, though.
Artist: Shoot.
Rex: You want me to shoot you?
Artist: No, that's just a Human ex--
Rex: Because I can fire on you if you wish. I can Exterminate you if you desire.
Artist: Uh, perhaps you should just ask your question.
Rex: I was just wondering why one of my eggs was brown.
Artist: You're not as used to coloring as me. I thought I'd give you a head start.
Rex: And you naturally thought I'd want to base an Easter egg in brown?
Artist: For Davros' sake! I was just trying to help. Just shoot me, will you!
Rex: All right, if you insist...

No comments:

Post a Comment