Cookie Warning

Alert! Alert! This blog may employ cookies!
Cookies are potentially dangerous!!
If you're worried about using cookies, don't read this blog, or...
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED!!!
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED!!!
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED!!!

Saturday, August 16, 2014

K-9 Wants A Nibble


K-9: Master may be a fussy eater, but that gives me plenty of opportunities to sneak a nibble. Nonetheless, I must remember my mantra: Safety First! Between the slashing blade, and the impaling prongs, I must time my nibble precisely, or I'll get injured instead of satisfied.

I wonder: if I just asked him for a nibble, might he set aside a small piece for me? I mean, even robot dogs occasionally grow tired of subsisting on the crumbs from the Master's table. Especially when those crumbs are chocolate cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment