Cookie Warning

Alert! Alert! This blog may employ cookies!
Cookies are potentially dangerous!!
If you're worried about using cookies, don't read this blog, or...
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED!!!
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED!!!
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED!!!

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Dalek Dreams at Ke'e Beach

Once upon a time, two Daleks traveled to Kauai.
This is another of their adventures.


PocketAlert! Alert!! ALERT!!! Approaching a long, one-lane bridge!
Denim: Stand down, sir. There's no need for alarm. One-lane bridges are a feature of Kauai's north coast. 
Pocket: How dare you tell me to stand down, cadet! You may have researched Kauai, but you're not familiar with the dangers of driving in this foreign land!


Denim: Here we are at Ke'e Beach. You can relax, sir. We've arrived!
Pocket: How dare you tell me to relax, cadet! Danger and proximity alerts have overwhelmed my sensors!


Denim: Master displays no signs of anxiety. In fact, there he goes now.
Pocket: I hope he takes sensible precautions! Oceans are filled with danger!


Denim: Sir, I assure you, Master faces no unnecessary danger. Here, let me share an image with you from his sketch book.


Pocket: Ooh, you're right, that looks...say, isn't that a Snowflake Eel? Don't they have long, sharp teeth?
Denim: Yes, but they won't bother him unless he bothers them.



Pocket: I suppose, with my gun, I could always EXTERMINATE!!! any dangerous creatures. Aside from that Snowflake Eel, snorkeling looks fun. Images flood my mind: investigating the ocean depths, exploring the underwater topography, and making first contact with previously undiscovered denizens of the sea. Ooh, what a wonderful experience that could be!
Denim: Master, now that I've shared that image, could we disengage? I'm starting to feel a little uncomfortable.
Pocket: You mean, you're experiencing a Proximity Alert?
Denim: Definitely.

Pocket & Denim Dalek

No comments:

Post a Comment