Cookie Warning

Alert! Alert! This blog may employ cookies!
Cookies are potentially dangerous!!
If you're worried about using cookies, don't read this blog, or...
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED!!!
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED!!!
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED!!!

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

The Season of Giving: Day 15


Christmas: Astro, we haven't seen much of you this year. Any interesting space missions you can share with us?
Astro: No, I was marooned on Mars all year, when my team left without me.
Christmas: That's unfortunate. Did they give a reason for abandoning you?
Astro: They talked about invading Titan, but personally I think they just wandered down to the pub on Pluto.
Christmas: I guess that means that instead of indulging in a generous selection of pub grub, you subsisted on prepackaged space rations all year.
Astro: There's nothing wrong with space rations. Their condensed nutrition gives a Dalek everything he needs.



Christmas: In that case, here's something that you might enjoy. It's a dense bar of milk chocolate packed with a soft, chewy nougat top and a crunchy cereal bottom.
Astro: Sounds great! I don't suppose you could throw in a little drinky as well?
Christmas: Sorry.
Astro: How about ketchup? Astronauts love ketchup!
Christmas: I'll see what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment