Cookie Warning

Alert! Alert! This blog may employ cookies!
Cookies are potentially dangerous!!
If you're worried about using cookies, don't read this blog, or...
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED!!!
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED!!!
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED!!!

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

The Season of Giving: Day 8


Brigadier: What? You've called me away from my duties simply to give me a bag of candy?
Christmas: I think you'll find it worth your time, sir.


Brigadier: Jelly Babies! How did you know I've been missing those?
Christmas: The Doctor may have left you during his fourth incarnation, but not before he gave you a taste for these magnificent treats. Am I right, sir?
Brigadier: Yes, I always appreciated how he shared them with others. Would you care for a Jelly Baby, Christmas?
Christmas: I'd be honored, sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment