Cookie Warning

Alert! Alert! This blog may employ cookies!
Cookies are potentially dangerous!!
If you're worried about using cookies, don't read this blog, or...
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED!!!
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED!!!
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED!!!

Monday, December 21, 2015

The Season of Giving: Day 21


Christmas: As the newest addition to our household, we don't know you too well yet. But with a name like Imperial, I thought you might enjoy this minty Candy Cane Roca.



Davros: I warn you, Imperial, do not be beguiled by these other Daleks. The giving and accepting of gifts is a uniquely Human weakness.
Imperial: Oh, I don't think these can be all that harmful sir. My Olfactory sensors detect chocolate minty delight, and these festive wrappings are really getting me in the holiday spirit.
Davros: I order you not to accept this gift! I am your maker, and you will obey me!!
Christmas: Shall we put him back in cryogenic sleep for another few centuries?
Imperial: He does sound awful cranky, doesn't he?

No comments:

Post a Comment