Cookie Warning

Alert! Alert! This blog may employ cookies!
Cookies are potentially dangerous!!
If you're worried about using cookies, don't read this blog, or...
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED!!!
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED!!!
YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, TABLET, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTERNET-SURFING DEVICE COULD GET EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED, EXTERMINATED!!!

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

The Season of Giving: Day 23


Christmas: Have I ever told you how much I admire your Lego work?
Red: Thanks. It helps to have a grasping appendage, as opposed to one that sucks.
Christmas: Do you think you'll have any trouble grasping these white chocolate peppermint M&Ms?
Red: Actually, I was thinking they might make good building materials for my next creation. 
Christmas: And what might that be?
Red: I'd rather not say until it's finished.
Christmas: I understand. You artists are so secretive.
Red: Still, if you hear of any hot fudge going spare, I could use it for an adhesive.
Christmas: How about warm taffy? Or Marshmellow Creme?
Red: You're an ideas guy. I like that. How would you like to be my assistant?
Christmas: Sorry. Once the gift-giving season is over, I'm taking a vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment